Localité : Somalie / Mogadiscio Domaine : Agroalimentaire Niveau : BAC Entreprise recruteur : World Food Programme
Recrutement de 01 Food Security Cluster Coordinator
Niveau d'études: Bac
Expérience: 3 ans
Expire le: 30-10-2023
World Food Programme
Opportunités de carrière : Food Security Cluster Coordinator NOB, Baidoa (829862)
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
Date of Issue: 16th October 2023
Closing Date: 30th October 2023
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide and the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes.
What will you do?
• Establish and maintain appropriate humanitarian coordination mechanisms in the state: ensure inclusion of key partners and organize regular cluster meetings as required.
• Create and maintain state level contact directories and mailing lists.
• Represent the Food Security Cluster (FSC) in the State inter Cluster Coordination Group (S-ICCG) meetings.
• Represent the FSC in engagements with the government, resource partners and other key stakeholders at state level and national levels if needed.
• Participate in various coordination forums including S-ICCG, working groups (e.g. CWG) and other relevant clusters, especially Nutrition, WASH, Health, CCCM and Protection.
• Ensure timely, inclusive and regular information sharing and discussion with the state level FSC partners through various modalities including cluster meetings, email dissemination of cluster products (dashboards, maps, assessments, etc.).
• Ensure state level monitoring of the food security and livelihoods response implementation and reporting (including gap analysis and capitalization documents).
• Establish and maintain state level Technical Working Groups to support partners in key thematic areas (e.g. targeting, accessing hard to reach areas, etc.);
• Contribute to facilitation of needs assessment & analysis such as FSNAU seasonal assessments, market price monitoring, secondary data review, and dissemination of available information (inventory / repository) to partners.
• Ensure mainstreaming of cross-cutting and cross-sectoral issues (e.g. AAP, inclusion of vulnerable marginalized and minority groups, gender, age, disability, protection etc.) and appropriate participatory and community-based approaches in cluster/inter-cluster needs assessments, analysis, planning, implementation and monitoring;
• Ensure the use and application of common standards by FSC state level partners and harmonization of programmatic responses (e.g. Food Minimum Expenditure Basket transfer values, minimum response package, cash+ minimum emergency livelihoods packages etc.);
• Identify capacity gaps and needs and facilitate training and capacity building opportunities to state level FSC partners;
• Contribute to state level contingency planning and coordinate cluster/sector-wide emergency preparedness and response;
• Undertake planning and strategy development by contributing to the HNO and HRP through coordinating the design of the response strategy, in consultation with the cluster partners in the state;
• Contribute to the review of state level FSC partners projects submitted on the HPC online system, based on the agreed inclusion criteria (where relevant);
• Ensure the development of regular state level food security reports (Sit reps, Bulletins etc.)
Do you meet the minimum requirements?
Education: Bachelors’ degree in food security, agriculture, agricultural economics, development economics, rural sociology, economics, rural development, international development, humanitarian affairs or related field;
Experience: At least 3 years of professional post-graduate experience in humanitarian response at a mid or senior level in Cluster Coordination.
Language: Fluency in oral and written communication in English and Somali.
Terms and Conditions:
Contract Duration:1 year (Initial)
Applications that do not meet the above requirements will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WFP seeks applicants of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. WFP is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
Selection of candidates is made on a competitive basis.
WFP does not charge any application fees to candidates.
WFP has a zero-tolerance approach to conduct such as fraud, sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to WFP’s standards of conduct and will therefore undergo rigorous background verification internally or through third parties. Selected candidates will also be required to provide additional information as part of the verification exercise. Misrepresentation of information provided during the recruitment process may lead to disqualification or termination of employment
Partager cette offre d'emploi avec ses connaissances sur
VOIR LA LISTE DES AUTRES OFFRES D'EMPLOIS APRES LA PUBLICITE!