Localité : Maroc / Tangier Domaine : Transport et Logistique Niveau : Non precise Entreprise recruteur : APM Terminals
Recrutement-Regional Networking Engineer
Niveau d'études: Non précisé
Expérience: Non précisé
Expire le: 30-05-2022
Transports et logistique
Regional Networking Engineer
MA - Tangier
Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a new dynamic team and solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and build the future of trade & logistics. Maersk’s Technology organisation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest container shipping company in the world. We focus on our people and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
- Support and maintain the networking environment
- Implement and execute remote network monitoring
- Resolve networking incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Implement change on networking environment without unplanned service interruption
- Ensure optimum health and operation of networking systems and environment
- Ensure full compliance to cyber security configurations and standards
- Provide 7x24 robust, secure and cost-efficient networking infrastructure services
-Keep up to date with new networking technologies and how this enables new industrial technologies
We are looking for
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on industry standard networking technologies and standards
- Experience in designing and implementing secure network solutions (WLAN/LAN/WAN)
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Partager cette offre d'emploi avec ses connaissances sur
VOIR LA LISTE DES AUTRES OFFRES D'EMPLOIS APRES LA PUBLICITE!